1.1 Payment method
Mane fashion house accepts following payment methods to cover your needs:
(3) american express
(6) Allied Wallet
*Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Your credit card statement will read ALW*manefashions18882551137
1.2 Delivery /Shipping
Shipping methods and fees
All orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday and holidays. Next day and two day deliveries are made Monday through Friday excluding Saturday, Sunday and holidays. Ground deliveries are made Tuesday through Saturday excluding Sunday and holidays.
Saturday delivery Orders placed with Saturday deliveries are expected to be delivered on Saturday if placed by 1PM(EST) on Friday, subject to the following conditions: If an order is placed after 1PM(EST) on Friday, it is checkout process expected to be delivered on the Saturday of the following week, as indicated during the. The delivery time on Saturday may vary according to the destination zip code and location. Saturday deliveries cannot be made on holidays. Saturday delivery service is only available for item(s) in your order that are immediately available. Item(s) that are not immediately available will be placed on a priority waiting list and will be shipped with free ground service once they become available for shipment.
If you wish to select an alternative shipping method for priority waiting list items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. (The fee applicable to such alternative shipping method will apply). We recommend reviewing your order details on the order review page before submitting it, or in the order confirmation email that is sent to you shortly after your order is placed. Some business addresses may not accept shipments on Saturdays. To ensure Saturday delivery, please confirm that your shipping address can accommodate Saturday deliveries.
The delivery time may vary depending on the destination zip code and location. Same day deliveries cannot be made on holidays. If you wish to select an alternative shipping method for such priority waiting list items, please contact Mane fashions. (The fee applicable to such alternative shipping method will apply). We recommend reviewing your order details on the order review page before submitting your order, or in the order confirmation email that is sent to you shortly after your order is placed. Upon delivery, please ensure that the number of boxes delivered is as stated on the shipment confirmation email.
Returns will be accepted within 10 days after the goods have been received by a customer, provided there is a valid reason for returns and proof of receipt.
Mane fashion house may also collect personal information about you by accessing the website or placing orders. We do not monitor which pages you looked at while visiting our website. Mane fashions promises not to distribute your personal information to a third party for marketing purposes to prevent abuse and fraud of some sought.
We strive to provide you with a dynamic, interactive experience on all our Platforms. It is our aim to keep you informed and entertained by presenting you with the latest and most relevant news and content. One of the ways we do this is by analysing information we collect and receive from you in order to determine what you might be interested in. This helps us develop more engaging content and provide advertising that is more suited to you and more effective for advertisers, which enables us to keep most of our services free.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
We collect and receive information about you in the following ways:
1 Information you give us This includes any information that you provide to us directly, whether through our Platforms or via phone, SMS, fax or any other medium. This may include information you give to us: · by filling in forms on our Platforms.
· when you enter a competition, promotion or complete a survey;
· by posting comments or content on our Platforms;
· when you purchase one of our products or services;
· when you contact us and when you otherwise provide information directly to us.
2 Information we collect or receive when you use our Platforms, products or services We collect information when you use our Platforms or services by using cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Depending on how you access and use our Platforms, we may receive: · Log information (for example, information about your interactions with our Platforms and other services you use, the content you view and the search queries you submit);
· Information we infer about you based on your interaction with our products and services;
· Device information (for example, the type of device you’re using, how you access our Platforms, your browser or operating system and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address);
3 Information from third-party sources We may receive additional information about you that is publicly or commercially available, and combine that with the information we have collected or received about you in other ways. We may also receive information about you when you choose to connect with social networking services while using our Platforms.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
We use the information we collect and receive for the following general purposes:
1 To provide you with information, products or services you request from us.
2 To communicate with you. We may want to notify you about changes to our Platforms or provide you with information about competitions, products or services that we feel may interest you.
3 To be effective and relevant in the services we provide to you. We want to ensure that content from our Platforms is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and for the device you use. We also want to provide you with content that you are likely to find relevant and engaging.
4 To provide effective advertising. Many of our Platforms are supported by advertising. We want to enhance our users’ experience by serving ads that may be useful to them. Some of the ways we do this are by:
· showing you ads based on your online activities, such as the websites and apps you use or the content you viewed, as well as data we have collected about you, data that you have provided to us, or data that we have received from third-party sources;
· limiting the number of times you see the same ad; and
· measuring the effectiveness of the ads we serve.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
We don’t sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We may share information with:
· Other parties in response to legal process or when necessary to conduct or protect our Platforms. We may disclose your information if we have a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect our Platforms. We may also disclose your information during the process of debt collection; or to our attorneys in connection with any potential, threatened or actual litigation.
· Other parties in connection with certain business transactions. In the event that we sell any of our businesses or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
· Companies that provide services to us or act on our behalf may have access to information about you. These companies are limited in their ability to use information they receive in the course of providing services to us or you.
· Third parties where you provide consent. In some cases, third parties (often advertisers) may wish to attain information about you in order to promote their products to you, or for whatever other reason. We may share information with third parties where you provide consent in the form of explicit opt-in. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) an entry into a competition sponsored by a third party where the provision of your information is a condition for entry to the competition, or where you express your interest in a product or service for which you would like more information.
We will also ensure that your opt-in is explicit and that we provide a clear description of what data would be shared with the third party. Remember that once you have opted in to allow us to send your information to the third party, we cannot control what they do with your data; therefore, be sure to investigate their privacy policies before giving us permission to share your information.
· Other parties that provide content, advertising services, or functionality on our Platforms. Some of the content, advertising and functionality on our Platforms may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. Such third parties include:
advertising providers, which help us and our advertising customers provide ads that are tailored to users’ interests and understand how users respond to those ads; o audience measurement companies, which help us measure the overall usage of our Platforms and compare that usage to other online services; and o social networking services (like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) that enable you to register and log in to certain of our services and to share things you find on our Platforms with your social network. This is only applicable if you choose to connect with a social networking service;
OUR COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
Although no one can guarantee the security of the information collected and received, we do employ a number of safeguards intended to mitigate the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure of your information. We will do our best to protect your personal information and we will use up-to-date technology that will help us to do this.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Platforms contain links to and from websites, mobile applications or services of third parties, advertisers or affiliates. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other parties and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit that collects personal information.
Mane fashions is based in South Africa and, regardless of where you use or access our Platforms, products, or services, your information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in South Africa (or elsewhere in the world). Please note that any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with South African privacy laws, regulations and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Platforms you consent to this collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and in South Africa.
1.5 Terms and conditions
You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If are not in agreement with the Website Terms, please discontinue usage of this site.
Consumers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Mane fashion house will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
Products displayed on this website are subject to availability in store at the time.
1.6 Lost parcels
- In the event that a parcel is declared missing, should stock be available a replacement order will be sent to the customer via the intended original delivery method.
- If stock is not available, Mange fashions will refund the buyer within a week (7 working days) plus any relevant delivery fee will be refunded.
1.7 Shipping details
We offer easy, convenient shipping to suit your delivery requirements such as:
International Priority for urgent deliveries and parcels takes 2- 3 days to reach its destination,
International economy for less urgent deliveries and parcels takes 4-6 days to reach its destination,
Extra fees will be charged for items which weigh more than 1000kg.
There will not be any additional costs billed upon delivery or due as C.O.D. charges but based on their size and/or weight; certain items may incur a shipping surcharge.
1.8 How to track your order
Mane will issue you with an invoice which will consist of a shipping reference and a customer will be able to track/ cancel shipment online.